Know the West Java provincial code and the following requirements
West Java is the only province that was first formed since the Dutch colonial era, with west Java code of 32. Nevertheless, based on Act Number 11 of 1950, this province has been established since July 4, 1950 since it was recognized by the Indonesian government. As for the government center itself in Bandung.
That province has an area of around 35.377.76 square kilometers, even nearly reaching 2% of Indonesia’s southwestern areas. In addition, this province is also called the second largest area especially for the island of Java, where East Java is classified as the world’s first most extensive. This population represents more than 50 million inhabitants.
West Java becomes the most populated area
You need to know that West Java province has become one of the most populated areas in Indonesia with a different Java province code. The location of the population level reaches 50 million people more than the total population of the country. LAdds population growth in West Java for the 2019 period until now is indeed increasing.
This is considered the large number of local residents who are urban this area. The reasons for the increasing population movement in West Java itself vary, from job interest to environmental conditions. Meanwhile, the area with the smallest population, namely Banjar City, has around 185 thousand people.
Nearly 80% of the population of West Java chooses to live in urban areas due to industrial factors. Other regions such as Bogor, Depok, Bekasi, etc. account for at least 39 percent of the total population of West Java itself.
It should be noted that almost most of the population in West Java is The Sundanese. Their place recognizes this tribe as indigenous peoples in Java in this western part. While the Javanese tribe is most found in north West Java, then the Betawi tribe mainly resides in the Jakarta area and its surroundings.
In addition, there are also Battle Tribes and Minang tribes that are also found in West Java areas, especially urban areas, such as Bogor, Depok, and Bandung. While the Chinese population is also commonly found almost throughout west Java, they mainly spread.
Government Administrative Code in Indonesia
Before you discuss more related to West Java’s provincial code , for example area code of 32.73.02.1005 is the area code of Sekeloa Village.
As for the code, it showed information from the local government code that houses it starting from sub-districts, villages, to provinces, including:
- Coblong Subdistrict (string area i.e. 32.73.02)
- City of Bandung (zone code i.e. 32.73)
- West Java Code (region code i.e. 32)
Meanwhile, other examples such as area codes of 36.71.07 are the codes of the Karawaci district and the local government in charge of it, namely:
- Tangerang City (code area i.e. 36.71)
- Banten Province (region code i.e. 36)
In addition, there is also an area code of 33.74 which is Jakarta’s city, and its local government, namely:
- Central Java Province (region code i.e. 33)
You need to know that the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs) update the regional code every five years. Where the trick is not to provide permendagri (the Minister’s Policy of Home Affairs) and a new regional code and data.
Moreover, when there are regional expansion or even a lot of transitions from small towns to villages. Until now, permendagri western java provincial code the last region to be released is Permendagri RI No 137 in 2017. This location is set in Jakarta since December 27, 2017.
By the time of the permendagri, the previous permendagri will be dismissed and declared no longer valid. This is stated as of Article 13 of 137 periods in 2017. According to information from Permendagri’s latest report, Indonesia now has:
- 34 provinces
- 514 cities / counties (98 cities + 416 counts)
- 7,201 subdiversives/districts
- 83,436 villages/ kelurahan (8,479 villages + 74,957 cities)
- 185 Regional codes.
Provincial codes of West Java
Surely you’re familiar if you hear the West Java name, right? Yes, one of the provinces in Indonesia is visited by many local residents due to the beauty and cooling of the living environment there.
As we know, the province and the capital of Bandung is indeed famous as a cold and cool area. In addition, Bandung itself is often referred to as the city of flowers.
Why is that so? This is because in the past, Bandung was considered very beautiful with lots of trees and flower blossoms to bloom. Not only that, in the past Bandung was given the name Paris van Java because of its beauty. You should know if the java west code is 32.
As for the area code, it is intended to find out the characteristics of these in the province. With this region’s code, you can more easily make telecommunications based on their observations of transport agencies in Indonesia.
This area code itself is a series of numbers and periods, showing the Code and Data of the Indonesian Government Administration Zone in each region, be it from the village/kelurahan, sub-district, city/district, and even provincial level, as well as the provincial code of West Java.
The following code function is faster and facilitates the process of managing the government administrative areas in Indonesia. In addition, you should know that this code can also show the level of the dangerous area of the local government that houses it, such as the West Java Code , which is 32.
Be aware of provincial code affinity
The following is a discussion of the provisions of the province and the regional city/regional codes, including:
- Provincial Area Code
Below are the affinities that need to be considered as determining the provincial area code.
- Twodigits ː two digits 340 is the region code of the province.
- The provincial code is usually set according to the geographical area position of the island of Indonesia, where this usually starts from west.
- Digits of the first number for provinces located at:
- Sumatra Islands: marked with numbers 1 or 2
- Java Island: marked with numbers 3 or 4
- The islands of Bali and Nusa Tengara: marked with the number 5
- Kalimatan Islands: marked with the number 6
- Sulawesi Island: marked with the number 7
- Maluku Island: Marked with the number 8
- New Guinea Island: make ak nimewo 9 la
The second digit of the provincial code is usually placed according to the order in which the province is formed in question. As we know, the provincial code in West Java is 32.
- City and County Codes
In addition, below are a number of provisions on the city/district code.
- City/carbuhabean code usually amounts to 4 digits, where the number consists of the provincial area code that is 2 digits, the sign is used as a separator, namely a period, and the city/regeneration code is 2 digits.
- The two digits after the first point is the code rather than the city or count.
- Meanwhile, the first digit of the number of city codes is 7 to 9, while the first digit of the district code number is 0 to 6.
- District code usually starts from numbers 01, 02, 03 to 69 based on the order at which the count was formed.
- City codes usually start from numbers 71, 72, 73 to 99 based on orders where the city itself was formed.
For example, therg wilaya code like 33.22 is the area code for Jakarta Regeneration, precisely in the Central Java Province area (33). Meanwhile, area code of 33.74 indicates area code in Jakarta City in Central Java (33). For the provincial code West java itself, it is indicated by the number 32.