How to make a BNI ATM is very easy. BNI is a state-owned bank that you may be familiar with. BNI’s network from year to year is also getting wider, even now present in every sub-district and city throughout Indonesia. In some other countries, BNI even has a representative branch office.
Established from 1946, BNI has a large number of customers, besides that BNI customers not only come from adults, but also from students. Kalangan students also have the persimmonto have a savings account at Bank BNI.
Every time we open a bank account, we will get a passbook and ATM card used for payment. ATM or debit card is indeed a very important banking facility for now.
Bni Bank ATM Card Type
Before finding out how to make a BNI ATM, you must know the type of BNI ATM first. As we know, BNI issued so many ATM cards to accommodate the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different fees and capacities, here are some types:
- BNI Silver debit. This type of BNI debit has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you only need to issue the first deposit of IDR 500,000.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you must open a Taplus Bisnis account. Monthly administration fee of R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of Rp 15 million per day and a payment limit of Rp 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum debit. Usually, BNI Platinum debit is owned by business people, the monthly fee it has is quite large, but the limit is also large, for the limit of cash withdrawal per day only Rp 15 million, while the transfer limit to fellow BNI reaches Rp 100 million how to make BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- Green GPN debut. Green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only Rp 4 thousand.
- GPN Orange debit. GPN Orange has a spending limit of Rp 10 million per day, with a transfer limit of Rp 50 million per day, and a cash withdrawal limit of Rp 5 million per day. The monthly administration fee is only Rp 4 thousand. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
How to Make BNI ATM Offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come by yourself to the BNI branch closest to home. Making an ATM card cannot be represented, so you have to attach various documents such as identity such as driver’s license or KTP, then NPWP, and KK.
In addition to various macam, the above documents, later the bank also needs your signature in the ATM card and passbook. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain whether you want to open a BNI account. Later CS will provide a choice of types of savings.
You just have to adjust this type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose BNI TabunganKu products. However, if you are still a student, you can choose BNI Simple products.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you must fill out the savings account opening form. Fill in the account opening correctly and in accordance with personal data ranging from name, date of birth, address, occupation, income and others. Avoid doodling blanks of personal data. How to make a BNI ATM next you just have to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit of opening this account varies, depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. This initial deposit payment is through a bank teller, so it is not through customer service. After the initial payment of the deposit has been successfully made, you can get an ATM and passbook.
Creating BNI ATM Online
Creating BNI ATMs can also be done online. If you choose to open an account online, you don’t need to come to a branch office. This service allows you to browseaccounts anywhere and just likethat. How to make BNI ATM online only takes 15 minutes at most.
But, it must be remembered, if you have to prepare your identity for its opening, besides that you also have to make sure if the mobile phone used is connected to the internet network, so that later account opening can be done easily. When all the files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking application.
- Install bni banking mobile banking application, download the application through the App Store or Google Store, make sure if the phone is always connected to the internet network when doingthe application download process. The application cannot be downloaded perfectly if the internet has a disconnect.
- When the download is complete, later theikasi application will be installed with otomatis, you can open the BNI mobile banking application and select a list. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read them, click I agree to continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the personal data page according to identity such as NIK KTP, date of birth and then enterthe OTP sent via SMS, you can also complete personal data and company data.
- If the personal data has been filled in, how to make the next BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with the ID card, id card photo, along with signature. Click take a photo of your ID card. Later the phone screen will activate the camera automatically. When uploading a selfie with an ID card.
- Click the mobile banking list when you have finished uploading data, then you just need to create a User ID to be able to access the service, click the terms and conditions and click next. Later you will be given a reference code and select video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Advantages of Using BNI ATM Card
After knowing how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know is the advantages of using an ATM card from BNI bank. Having a debit card from BNI bank makes it easy for us to make transactions without the need to bring cash.
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more detectable, you can see what needs you spend for an entire month. In addition, BNI also has many interesting promos, so you can get points to discounted profits when making payments with debit cards.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Do not let just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a classy card, you choose Platinum debit, when in fact you don’t need it yet, so before practicing how to make BNI ATMs, know your needs first.