How to fill the GoPay balance choose the easiest can indeed be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service located in the Gojek application. This payment service can be used to pay for various services from Gojek such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions to business partners who have collaborated with Gojek. The features that GoPay has are also very many examples such as joint venture features. With the joint feature using GoPay, you will not be bothered when paying pay when gathered together with friends.
In addition to the joint feature, there is also a GoPay Diary feature. This GoPay Diary feature is a transaction design from GoPay for a whole month, so you can track exactly where the money you top-up in the GoPay application. Users who use GoPay as their transaction tool will get a report once a month via email.
You don’t need to worry when how to fill your GoPay balance chooses the easiest, because GoPay has a commitment to maintaining the security of users. GoPay has a variety of technologies and continuously strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to replenish your GoPay balance.
How to Fill GoPay Balance Through Driver
Charging the balance can indeed be easily adjusted to the conditions and needs. One way to replenish GoPay balance is to top up through drivers. Minimum top up that you can do is Rp 10 thousand only, of course a very light amount.
If you want to top up through GoPay, you must make a Gojek order first. You can order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Charging the balance cannot be to just any driver, such as meeting drivers on the road and wanting to fill up, but you have to make an order.
After you make an order for one of gojek’s services, immediately convey it to the driver if you want to transfer your GoPay balance. You can give cash the amount of GoPay you want to transfer. If the driver says he has done a top up, you can check whether your balance has increased or not.
To check your balance, you can click on another on the main page, then click history. Usually, in the inbox there is also a message if you successfully receive the balance along with the nominal amount. Make sure to return when the balance has been added.
Unlike how to fill the gopay balance choose the other easiest, charging the balance through the driver is free of charge, so you can be more efficient, besides that the minimum balance replenishment for top up from the driver is Rp 25 thousand only.
GoPay Balance Replenishment Through Minimarket
In addition to doing the top ip balance of GoPay through drivers, you can also fill in GoPay through the minimarket. Gojek has collaborated with several minimarkets to replenish balances, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose these minimarkets.
After arriving at the minimarket, how to fill the GoPay balance choose the next easiest is to approachthe cashier if you want to fillthe balance for the customer, then convey the mobile number you use and registered in the Gojek application. Nominal balance replenishment through minimarkets varies.
Nominal options for charging balances through minimarkets ranging from Rp 20 thousand to Rp 500 thousand. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal. To fill up through the minimarket, you have to pay an administration fee of Rp 2 thousand only.
Later, the cashier will top up your account, before leaving the minimarket, make sure to return if your nominal balance has increased in accordance with the nominal you paid. To check it out, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Fill GoPay Balance Through Bank
Charging balances can also be from banks, there are several banks that you can make as an option to replenish balances. You can choose a bank according to the bank you use today. Charging balances can also be from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to fill the GoPay balance choose the easiest one more:
- Through BCA. You can fill in through an ATM, select the transfer menu and then enter BCA Virtual Account Gojek 70001 followed by your mobile number, enter the amount you want to fill in and complete the filling. In addition, you can also fill out using One Click, m-BCA, and Klik BCA.
- Through Bank Mandiri. If you have a Bank Mandiri account, and want to fill in using an ATM, you can choose the pay menu, then e-Commerce, and input the company code, namely 60373, followed by the mobile number that has been registered in the application. In addition to using ATMs, you can use internet banking, or mobile banking.
- Through Bank BRI. If through BRI bank, you can choose other transactions to ian purchases, enter the 301341 code followed by your phone number. Don’t forget, enter the nominal amount you want to fill in. Charging through Bank BRI can also use BRI mobile SMS, BRI Mobile banking.
- How to fill the GoPay balance choose the easiest through Bank BNI. To top up, you can choose the payment menu, and finally to miscellaneous payments, enter the code 9003, the code is a Gojek company code, then input your mobile number, finally enter the amount of GoPay you want to top up. Charging balances through Bank BNI can use internet banking, and SMS banking.
- Through Bank Permata. If through Bank Permata ATM, you can choose the transfer menu, then go to Permatabank account, and enter the company code. Gojek’s company code is 898 and followed by the registered number. Enter the nominal and follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Top Ups From Fellow GoPay Users
How to fill the GoPay balance choose the other easiest is to top up from fellow users. But if you want to transfer balances to fellow users, make sure you have already upgraded your account first, to upgrade your account is actually easy.
If you want to upgrade your account, in the GoPay menu, you can click on more, then select upgrade and upgrade now. Take a photo of the identity you have, and don’t forget to take a selfie along with the ID card clearly. Click submit the document and you just have to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, you will get a notification later, by upgrading this account, how to fill the GoPay balance chooses the easiest to be more varied. If you want to top up to fellow users, you can click pay. Then follow the next step.
To make a transfer from a fellow user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After choosing one of the two, enter the amount you want to send, and don’t forget to write a message or note. Click pay and enter your PIN. When the transfer is successful, you will get a notification,
GoPay does provide convenience, especially the way to register GoPay is also easy, you only need to download the Gojek application, then you can directly use the service from GoPay. When you want to use, don’t forget to verify the data first so that how to fill the GoPay balance choose the easiest to be more varied.